GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
The Testing Center provides limited proctoring services for Central Virginia Community College.
Proctoring will be done by appointment only.
Please call 434-832-7827 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Testing Center Guidelines
- Testing is done by appointment only.
- You must have a picture ID. No ID, no test.
- Know your instructor's name, the class and test number.
- All personal items must be left outside the testing room. This includes cell phones and purses. If your test is an open note/book test, all personal items must still be left outside the testing area.
- NO CELL PHONES are allowed in the testing area.
You are only allowed what your instructor has specifically listed for you on your testing instructions. If it is not listed, then you are not allowed to have it. This includes whether you are allowed a calculator and the type of calculator.
You are responsible for keeping track of your own time.
Failure to follow any of the above guidelines results in you not being able to take your test.
All exams must be completed by 4:30 p.m.
Testing Center - Bedford Hall, Room 3205
Hours of Operation:
(When classes are in session)
Mon. - Fri. 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sat. - Sun. CLOSED