This award acknowledges outstanding service of a full-time staff member who has consistently excelled in his/her work.
This award will be based on an employee's job performance, devotion to duty, and cooperation. The employee must:
- Consistently and clearly surpass performance requirements of his/her position
- Make significant contributions toward reaching the college's goals and objectives
- Reflect credit on CVCC whether or not the employee's performance and achievements fall entirely within the scope of normal duties
- Demonstrate dedication to the College and the Commonwealth, and
- Exhibit a high level of leadership and cooperation in working with students, other employees, and the general public.
All Full-time Staff are eligible for this award regardless of their job classification and regardless of other awards received. A recipient would not be eligible again for five years after receiving the Full-time Staff Award.
WHO MAY NOMINATE:
Any CVCC employee may make nominations for this award.