This award is designed to recognize one current employee each year as having shown exceptional abilities and efforts at CVCC.
This award will be based on an employee's job performance, devotion to duty, and cooperation. The employee must:
- Consistently and clearly surpass performance requirements of his/her position
- Make significant contributions toward reaching the college's goals and objectives
- Reflect credit on CVCC whether or not the employee's performance and achievements fall entirely within the scope of normal duties
- Demonstrate dedication to the College and the Commonwealth, and
- Exhibit a high level of leadership and cooperation in working with students, other employees, and the general public.
All employees are eligible for this award regardless of their job classification and regardless of other awards received. A recipient would not be eligible again for five years after receiving the Employee of the Year Award.
WHO MAY NOMINATE:
Any CVCC employee may make nominations for this award.