The CVCC Campus Police are committed to:
- Providing public safety services and performing duties with efficiency, professionalism, and integrity in all matters.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment conducive to enhancing the learning experience.
- Protecting the college equipment, facilities, and supplies from damage, theft or other negative situations.
- Enforcing the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the rules and regulations of CVCC and the VCCS.
- Educating the community on matters related to emergency preparedness and personal safety and security.
Campus Safety staff are on campus 24/7.
Located in Amherst Hall, Room 2605
In case of an emergency dial 911.