- I-20 Information Request Form
- F-1 International Student Responsibilities Form
- Financial Certification Form
- Affidavit of Sponsorship Form
- Transfer Eligibility Form
- Concurrent Enrollment Form
- English Translation Services
- International Student Insurance
- Visitor Guard Insurance
- University Express Mail Services (UEMS)
Step 1: Apply to CVCC using the Admissions Application.
Step 2: Submit all documents to the Admissions & Records Office by the appropriate deadline. Once the documents have been reviewed and approved, an I-20 will be issued to the student.
Admissions & Records Office
3506 Wards Road
Lynchburg, VA 24502
Once you arrive in the United States (or receive the I-20 for transfer students), F-1 International students are required to report immediately to an International Student Advisor. You will need to have ready your F-1 visa, passport, I-20, and a printed copy of your I-94. Failure to report will result in termination of your SEVIS record and I-20. Please contact Counseling at (434) 832 - 7800 to schedule an appointment with an International Student Advisor.