FastForward Virtual SHRM Exam Preparation Program
Central Virginia Community College’s SHRM Certification Preparation Course will broaden and update your knowledge and skills while delivering everything you need to pass the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam, all in an interactive virtual online class environment. With our course, you’ll receive the 2022 SHRM Learning System which offers personalized learning that adjusts to your unique learning style. Students will learn to apply HR knowledge and competencies to real-life situations and maximize exam readiness with more than 1,500 practice questions, including 160 retired exam questions, as well as interactive tools.
- Learn from a certified instructor who provides expertise, insights, and one-on-one guidance.
- Acquire the knowledge and understand the behavioral competencies you need to prepare to pass the exam.
- Network, share experiences, and discuss best practices with a diverse group of HR professionals.
- Stay on track to earn your certification with a structured learning experience.
- Take advantage of funding options, such as corporate tuition reimbursement.
39 HRS – Classroom Synchronous Instruction (Online)
- SHRM-Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) OR
- SHRM-Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Accrediting Agency:
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Costs & Financial Aid:
- $2,070.00 *Hardcopy & online course materials and exam fees are included in tuition.
- Funding Breakdown (eligibility dependent):
- FF WCG: $690.00
- FF WCG/FANTIC: $69.00 to $0
- FF WCG/Tobacco Commission: $345.00
- G3: $0
- VA Ready – $1,000 Credential Award for VA Ready Scholars
- Re-Employing Virginians (REV): Up to $1,500 & $3,000
- Other (Community Partners – WIOA, DSS & others): TBD
- Semester: Winter/Spring 2022
- Application Deadline: Thursday, December 2, 2021
- Payment Deadline: Thursday, December 16, 2021
- Class Dates: Tuesdays, January 18, 2022 – April 26, 2022
- Virtual Synchronous Online: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Optional Exam Prep & Review Session (To Be Coordinated w/ Students by Instructor)
- PRIOR to APPLYING: Create your Workforce Profile at augusoft.net, Workforce Enterprise System (WES) and proceed with course application steps.
- ALL EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE WITH CVCC’S OFFICE OF WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SHOULD INCLUDE A SUBJECT LINE WITH APPLICANT/STUDENT LAST NAME AND PROGRAM OF INTEREST.
- APPLY at: augusoft.net
*Course Offerings, dates and times, locations, and funding resources are subject to change without notice.
- January 18, 25
- February 1, 8, 15, 22
- March 1, 15, 22, 29 *March 8 (No Class/Spring Break)
- April 5, 12, 19 *April 26 Makeup Day and/or Exam Prep & Review Session
- National SHRM Testing Window: May 1 – July 15, 2022
- National SHRM Testing Window: December 1 – February 15, 2023
- Financial Aid Available: Yes (Contact Workforce Office)